Take a Breath
1. When the world feels like it’s toppling down on you, and you feel bound, take a breath.
2. If the kids are insane, and you can’t find your brain, take a breath.
3. As you reach for those substitutes that you use to think give a boost, take a breath.
4. People are people, and can blast down your steeple, so… take a breath.
5. Time is pressing and with you life is majorly messing, so… that’s right! Take a breath.
Five good breaths can make the difference. Sit in a chair among plants, take a walk, or pretend you are in a sunny spot, and breathe.
Next time the event of the moment gets to you, give yourself five good breaths (10 is even better!) and let it go. The world will be brighter, you’ll be more of who you really are, and it’s really all about becoming you, the highest and best possible you!