Here’s Your Snapshot of 2014 – We Invite You to Click
How was 2013 for you? Did you make a difference? Would you make any changes in what you accomplished? What you chose? I wonder what would happen if we could look back on our year, take stock, and just use a “delete” button here … an “insert” here or there?
Using your internal camera, take a moment, envision what you want, and take Snapshot of 2014 – We Invite You to Click! If there was one person with whom you could connect, imagine it! Make this the best snapshot of 2014. Begin a Happy New Year!
Here’s Your Snapshot
Now, while you are feeling passionate and excited, get your idea out, so you can fuel creativity.
Map ideas in the way you like best, which could be different depending on how you motivate. “Click!” Use your internal camera and gather ideas by:
- Writing. Words inspire.
- Mindmapping. “One picture is worth a thousand words.”
- Creating visual. Treasure maps, using magazines, glue, you.
- Recording. Talk into recording devices. Listen to your voice.
- Moving. Walk, Dance, Play. Physical juices flow in movement.
- Envisioning. Live with a snapshot of you celebrating! “Click!”
Delete: Unresourceful Beliefs
Did any “icky” or unresourceful (negative) belief words pop up in the internal camera of your mind? How about “fears,” “uncertainty,” “impossibles”? Okay, stop. “Delete”
Insert: Compose Internal Camera of Beliefs
Here’s your snapshot of beliefs. If “click” is in your snapshot of 2014, this is “your purpose” for 2014. Here’s your Snapshot of 2014 – We Invite You to Click! “new beliefs.” Let’s make your snapshot of beliefs powerful enough to take action with new “self talk” in your internal camera of beliefs.
I (name) ______________________________________________ point my internal camera on (issue) __________________________________________, and envision this better scene happening now (snapshot of 2014) __________________________________________, because this is my purpose for 2014. I accomplish it by making a SMART plan. “Click!”
Make a S.M.A.R.T. Plan.
While it could take a week to complete the fundamentals of a good goal, here are the basic elements you want to incorporate in order to make your snapshot of 2014 work.
- S – SPECIFIC – Make your goal specific and spell it out exactly.
- M – MEANINGFUL & MEASURABLE – Why do you care and how will you know when it is accomplished?
- A – ACTION – Act on your goal every day, small and bit actions.
- R – REALISTIC – Is this realistic? If not, can you get close?
- T – TIME – Designate time in your day, and a completion date.
Everything you do starts now.
Here’s your Snapshot of 2014 in terms of “Six Honest Serving Men” by Rudyard Kipling: What, Why, When, How, Who and Where.
- If your snapshot of 2014 is a better body, then start with what better foods, habits, and mindset.
- If your snapshot of 2014 is changing old beliefs/making better beliefs, start with values of why.
- If your snapshot of 2014 is more enjoyment, it begins with clarifying when and how.
- If your snapshot of 2014 is about cherished folk, then identify who and where. “Click!”
Coaching keeps you on the path.
In coaching, we walk side-by-side with you to hold your vision, your snapshot of 2014 from your internal camera of your mind. In your Snapshot of 2014 – We Invite You to Click! Would you be willing to call Apositiva for a “free 60 minute sample coaching session,” because you make a difference? Let’s begin, because you are in our snapshot of 2014 at Apositiva. Call us at 503-525-0595.